The aims of the Community Website are:
- To promote local business growth and opportunities
- To encourage our communities to spend their time locally
- To pomote visitor/tourist attractions and activities
- To promote our local community groups and organisations
- To offer networking and an easy means of communicating
- To promote and nurture a strong sense of pride in our communities
- To be user friendly and affordable
Listings and pages are provided free to registered clubs, societies, and other non commercial organisations covered by the boundaries of The Pohutukawa Coast and environs, and the charges raised from listings through commercial interests are to cover set-up costs, the continual on-going running and up-grading of the site, internet and marketing costs.
The website is beeing sponsored by SAXER DESIGN.
We are open to any suggestions, and would welcome any comments, that you feel will improve this site. Write to us:email@example.com.
We acknowledge the help and support given in setting up this site from:
Te Puru Community Centre